Adding a video
Place a video on the website.
Similar to adding an image there are a few ways you can add movies to the site.
1. Click on the TV icon.
2. A dialog opens with three options for how to add a video.
3. If your video is on YouTube or Vimeo, Paste the url of a video or photo (ending in .jpg or .gif) Then click 'Next >'
4. If you have a Flash Video movie (. Flv) Click the "Upload a file" link. Then click 'Browse' to search for the file on your computer. Once you have selected it, click on 'Next>
You can now add a 'caption' (title) to the video and additional information about the media.
5. You can also click on 'Search in the website'. You will then be asked to "Type what you are searching for below' Things that have a relevant title will appear in the box below. If you click on the magnifying glass it will show you a snap shot of the video, which will display if selected.
6. Remember to click the "save page" to preserve your additions or changes.