Add descriptive words to make your article more findable
By adding keywords to your profile page and to all the other things you put on the website, you make them easier for others to find.
Keywords also create links to similar pages that will appear in the context on the right side of your page.
- Go to your profile page, or another page you've created on the website, and click 'Edit this page'.
- On the page, you'll see a button that says 'Choose keywords'. Click on this to open a screen with a list of keywords.
- Click the box next to the keyword if you want to select it. Choose words that have something to do with the content of the page.
- Are you missing an important keyword? Go to the category 'Own keywords' and write a word yourself. Click 'ok' when you're done.
- Click 'Save this page' to save the keywords. You will see that they now appear on your page.