1. to promote and develope Fine Art within Jamaica and the Caribbean through workshop, television and radio productions, print media, billboards, galleries, seminars, etc.
2. to promote and develope young Artists with an emphasis placed on academia
3. to eradicate or make dormant the stereotypical notions the majority of Jamaicans have of art- visual and performing
4. enhance the quality of life for young Artists, bringing enrichment opportunitiy and an environment for the creation, performance and celebration of the Arts.
We are a group of professionally trained Jamaicans dedicated to the development of Fine art be it visual or performing arts. this group is dedicated to propelling Jamaica forward to a new age in its production, and ideologies regarding Jamaican art.
5. to propose continued investments, time, money, education and hope in the growth of the academic Fine Art Community in Jamaica and the Caribbean.
Commited to integrity, passion and quality.Promot Art which dectates to the Market and not the other way around.
Commit to the idea of contemporary Post Modern Art Making - visual of performing Art