I am an independant curator and art critic from France based in London. I am undertaking a curatorial degree at the Royal College of Art, London.
The exhibitions and projects I have curated or co-curated include:
- John Smith | Solo Show, first major retrospective of the British filmmaker John Smith at the Royal College of Art, London.
- Neither There Nor Here, an artistic retreat organized in collaboration with Wysing Art Centre, Cambridge.
- Performing Localities, A survey of video Art in Guatemala, organized at INIVA, London.
- Contested Ground, a curatorial project in partnership with Curating students of Goldsmith University, London, organized at 176 project Space, London.
- "Ah Je ris de me voir...", an exhibition of contemporary art around the theme of fashion and beauty, organized at Doors Studios, Paris.
- Drakkart Contemporary anti-festival, a self-sustainable project, at the cross-roads of politics, art, and activism, that gathered more than 25 artists, and took place in 5 different places in Paris, including La Generale, and Theâtre de Verre.