Hailing from a family of educators and academic professionals, has been strongly influential on Anthea McGibbon's career paths as well as her character. In her maternal family where she was raised, everyone had real talent in singing. Her own mother is a trained and sought out caterer, and her brother masters any instrument given, and himself along with his wife are literally...
"I am qualified and experienced in journalism, creative writing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, design, teaching, children entertainment, modelling, tour arrangements, spanish skills, event planning, painting and more. In addition to my product lines, I use my skills to engage in consultations, career talks, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults"
1. Created by me, OAaSIS International Foundation networks members of the creative industry - visual, performing, literary to empower the creative mind of today's youth
2. I conduct creativity workshops for adults enabling critical thought
3. My book, Nature's Sketches, is a series of my photographs and poetry
4. I currently am artist manager for one client
5. I am an affiliate of the Jamaica Guild of Artists
6. My works are sold at Gallery Art in Florida
7. I critique and do reviews for mainstream media
8. My writings and my art DO compete for my time
9. I do orchids as priority, as my name means flower -- and orchids reflect me.. but clients bring varied subjects from me
10. My portfolio of ARTworks is fragmented, and cannot e found in any one place... so I welcome this PUMA network